Cheap dental implants. Lifetime guarantee. Starting at 290£.
We have treated more than 1000 patients only in the last 3 years using more than 5000 implants with a 99.5 rate of succes.
Your local doctor will give you for the exact same implant, same procedure and same materials a cost of over 1000£.
Contact us now and save 700£ for each implant.
Time required for cheap dental implants treatment
In most cases two four to seven days visit will be enough to complete the treatment.
Visit no.1: implant planning and placement
- Free OPG x-rays and specialist consultation will be performed
- CBCT scan will be performed, followed by the specialists analysis. The most advanced software in the world produced by PLANMECA (Finland) will be used for virtual placement of the implants in your jawbone.
- Surgery preparation follows, with sedation at your choice (IV sedation and nitrous oxide sedation-laughing gas-assisted by specialist, local sedation). The surgery lasts from 30 minutes for one implant to a few hours, depending on the complexity. During surgery you won’t feel any pain or discomfort.
- Stiches are being removed a few days later.
- Temporary teeth will be placed.
Visit no.2: fitting your new teeth!
- Depending on the implant bone integration process, 3 to 6 months later your second visit will be required. Usually, the longer the period passed between the two visitis, the better.
- Your new teeth will be put in place and you’re ready to SMILE!
Are dental implants abroad right for me?
A good general health makes you the right person for dental implants. In particular, gum health, sinusal anatomy and jawbone thickness will be factors that will influence our doctors decision weather you are suitable for dental implants or not.
Often, implants are placed after grafting artificial bone in the areas where implants will be placed or after performing sinus lift surgery if needed.
See bellow dental crowns on multiple implants procedure