Dental crowns abroad are a cheap and effective solution for badly damaged teeth. A dental crown is applied on your damaged tooth, wich has been previously prepared by our doctors andafter root canal treatment is performed. The crown, along with a quality root canal treatment helps to protect the broken tooth in order to avoid later extraction. Crowns improves appearance, prevents further teeth decay, chipping, or cracking.
Our dentists will create custom crowns for each damaged tooth, matching size, shape and color to the surrounding teeth.
This way, you will smile with confidence, again!
We will not sacrifice quality of the treatments in order to save time.
Usually a 4-6 days trip to our clinic will be enough. In some cases, two 2-3 days visits are necessary depending on several factors like the need for extractions, when at least 3 weeks are necessary for the gum to heal, before the crown placement.
Several facts can influence the duration of the treatment. Gum surgery, extractions, root canal treatments, number of damaged teeth etc.
Our dentists will do their best and will work around the click 7 days a week, in order to complete the cure in the shortest time possible, without compromising quality.
Types of crowns
- Ceramic fused to zirconia crowns – one of the best choices when it comes to crowns. Zirconia is a white, translucent material, perfectly biocompatible, it will look so natural no one will figure out that you have crowns! Zirconia is being prepared using latest CAD-CAM technology. Recommended in all cases, including bridges and for any dental implant.
- Ceramic fused to metal crowns – the most popular and cost effective crowns, with a natural look and feel. We can use standard alloy or precious metal (gold).
- E-MAX crowns full porcelain – all ceramic crown, made from a single block of lithium disilicate ceramic block, without any metal support. Great esthetics and durability.
- PEEK implant supported restorations. When it comes to full mouth rehabilitation, we use the latest developments in the industry. Materials like PEEK, that have a long and proven history in medicine, are used now in dental field. This material is 7 times lighter than metal or zirconia and acts as a shock absorber for dental implants. Using PEEK, the life of the implants is increasing dramatically, minimising the chance of failure due to high stress and forces transmitted to the implants.
We create all prosthetic solutions in our own state of the art dental laboratory, using the latest CAD CAM systems and most advanced materials on the market.
Every single crown is a work of art. It is created by skilled dental technicians that us computers to create the frames/sub-structures. This way, we have control on every single aspect. Every micron counts, and precision is at it’s peak in our dental laboratory.
A bridge is a dental device which acts as a replacement for damaged or missing teeth. It hides the gaps caused by missing teeth and improves appearance of your teeth and face.
Advantages of bridges
- Prevents migration of the teeth in the direction of the gap.
- Prevents tooth decay and gum disease caused by the presence of food in gaps between the teeth.
- Reduces the risk of bone re-absorption
- Ensures a smooth, clean jaw line and improved facial appearance
Types of bridges
- Zirconia bridges – most appealing and natural looking bridge of all, totally biocompatible, resistent to forces, causes less tooth sensitivity and with no sign of the dreaded grey line around the edge of the gums. It is recommended with dental implants.
- Ceramic fused to metal bridges – a strong and resistent bridge, with a convenient price, good looks and comfort.